This privacy statement applies to Yau and Wong, its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively “we”).
As you access or browse this Website, you are automatically bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the following with care. As used herein, the term “you” shall mean the users and visitors of this Website.
In this statement, “personal information” is any information that is:
- Related to any living individual; and
- Practicable to directly or indirectly ascertain the identity of that individual.
Collection of Information
The categories of information that we collect from you are:
- Contact details, such as your name, job title, email address and employer’s name
- Information that you give us relating to the services we provide, such as details of your requests, queries or complaints
You shall understand the purpose and use of the personal information we collected, transfer and disclosure of such information as well as the rights of access to and revise such information through the Person Information Collection Statement below.
Use of Information
We will use your personal information based on the service you have requested, including:
- Create a profile for you when you register with us to use our services or to request information from us
- Verify your identity when you contact us
- Communicate with you with respect to the services and information that we provide
- Comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
- Contact you with information in relation to services offered by us
- Exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect violations of law
We adopt all practical security procedures to ensure that your personal information will not be accessed, processed, revised, removed or used without your consent in any unauthorised or accidental circumstances. All personal information will only be preserved for the necessary period of time and accessed by authorised staff.
Given the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee that your personal information will not be intercepted or tampered by hackers or malware during the transmission to this Website through Internet, despite adoption of all security procedures. All risks are borne by you.
In case you click on a hyperlink on this Website and are re-directed to a third-party’s website, We are not responsible for the privacy and security policy as well as content of such websites.
Personal Information Collection Statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) applies to Yau and Wong, its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively “we”).
As you access or browse this Website, you are automatically bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the following with care. As used herein, the term “you” or “users” shall mean the users and visitors of this Website.
This statement, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong SAR, is to notify you of the purposes for personal information collection, usage of such information and your rights.
If you access or browse this Website, you agree on the use of such personal information in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
Purpose and Use of Information
Information collected is used for the following:
- Monitor the operation performance of this Website and help its future development;
- Compile aggregate statistics about users and analyse Website usage;
- Identify and verify the identity of users who use the services offered by this Website;
- Handle and follow up the enquiries, comments and complaints of users;
- Provide information to users, including services and promotions, analysis and comments on policies and studies, other marketing materials, etc.; and
- Inform users the notices of administration amendments regarding the use of this Website.
Transfer and Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose your identifiable personal information to third-parties, except upon your consent. Moreover, we will disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
Access to Information
You have the rights to request for access to and revise your personal information collected by Yau and Wong.